The place of birth must be in a country that is allowed to participate (all Arab countries are allowed to participate)
Have at least a high school education or its equivalent, i.e. completed two 12-year cycles of study from
Successful formal primary and secondary education
Possession of a passport.
Register only one request with the same information, and do not submit any other requests, otherwise all requests for this person will be excluded.
A certificate of military termination or a certificate of this deferment of service for persons for whom military service is mandatory in their countries.
Submit a personal photo of 600 * 600 pixels, and the submitted photo must meet all the specifications of the photo required for the US lottery application.
All information must be recorded as it is in the official papers without any change in the US immigration form.
No change in marital status, whether the person is married, engaged or celibate. The person must present his correct marital status, as is the time when he applies for the American lottery.
- For passports with a minimum validity of six months, the embassy may require a longer period.
- Make sure to type the data into a form based on the actual passport position, so that it can be matched correctly.
- A personal photo of the applicant (if he is married and has children).
- He must provide recent personal photos of all family members.
- Residential address of the applicant.
- The email address with which you will communicate.
- The applicant must be in good health. Submit a medical document stating that he does not have an infectious disease. Such as tuberculosis, hepatitis virus, acquired immunodeficiency disease or other diseases.
- The age for random immigration to the United States must be at least 18 years old.
- Also, his education should not be less than high school and its equivalent. Therefore, you must submit the scientific certificate that you obtained.
- Submit a certificate of completion of the mandatory military service in the national interest, or if he is exempted or postponed, he must prove it.
- The applicant must be from one of the countries that allow random immigration applications.
- The applicant prints the reference number he has obtained, after submitting the form to follow up on his application and check the result on the specified date.
Countries prohibited from applying for random immigration
China excluding Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan
The UK is not eligible except: Northern Ireland, Anguilla, Cayman Islands, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Gibraltar, Montserrat, Pitcairn, Falkland Islands, Saint Helena, Turks and Caicos Islands